POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2007, 11:12pm   #16
Whale Tail!
awwwww, they are both really cute! cutsie babies!
Jun 17, 2007, 11:19pm   #17
H
Account Deactivated
Faces only a mother could love. Whenever I come across one of these dogs, they seem to have very nasty dispositions. JMO
Jun 17, 2007, 11:51pm   #18
Quote:
I have a Shih-Tzu/Lhaso mix Shes the greatest
awww, I know someone who has a ****-tzu/lhaso mix. She calls him a "lotsa-****." He is the sweetest little guy. We would say our dogs were bf and gf.
Jun 18, 2007, 11:30am   #19
my best friend has two, they are so cute.
Jun 18, 2007, 12:49pm   #20
Originally Posted by HubbaWubba
Faces only a mother could love. Whenever I come across one of these dogs, they seem to have very nasty dispositions. JMO
Never experienced that before. This is our first, but we knew a few before we got him. He's two and a half and is the sweetest dog I've ever met.
Oct 23, 2008, 4:34pm   #21
*MuAH*
HEY I JUST WANTED TO JOIN THIS THEARD BECAUSE I SEEN THE YORKIE'S THEARD AND I WANTED TO BE APART OF THIS ONE....

THIS IS MY PRINCESS BRAZIL:

I WILL POST MORE PICS OF HER:)
Oct 23, 2008, 4:35pm   #22
Whale Tail!
I know there are more owners out there!!! where you guys hiding yourselves at? he he. i think i should upload some more pictures ;-) to encourage some of you to show off your shih tzu babies as well
Oct 23, 2008, 4:38pm   #23
Whale Tail!
tknight, yay, you re-vamped the thread before i did!! hehe, you beat me, i saw your other thread asking about shih tzus :) i think together we could bring the shih tzu owners to unite, see how this thread is lacking major traffic?

your sweet sweet Brazil looks soooooooooo cute. that bow is TOO cute :). i love how she's black! is she all black? more pictures pleeeasee :)
Oct 23, 2008, 4:43pm   #24
*MuAH*
Yes she is all black when i took her to get her toenails clipped they were amazed that she was all black.....i will have more pictures of her soon.......i know the yorkies have 12 pages worth of people....she is so loveable!!!! Come one shihtzu owners we need come together:)lololol i a have question was your shihtzu very tired as a puppy because all she wants to do is sleep all the time....lol
Oct 23, 2008, 5:01pm   #25
Whale Tail!
LOL, awwww, your Brazil sleeps all the time? hehe!! yes they get tired easily :) i remember when i first got Chili, she'd take naps everywhere and in all sorts of funny and cute positions, now they're just normal, in a curled up ball.

You know, i've seen an all black shihtzu before. My neighbor has one and i was surprised when they told me their dog was a shihtzu b/c i've never seen a black one before. But, the noises it makes sounds just like my dog...LOL...i'm not sure if i could explain what noises but you would definately understand if you were them.
Oct 23, 2008, 6:54pm   #26
New Addiction
I have a shih tzu..his name is tiny and i will post pics either later tonight or tomarrow.
Oct 23, 2008, 7:56pm   #27
Whale Tail!
I'd love to see pictures of Tiny samo !!!

Here's a picture of Chili, she loves to sunbathe and directly lie in the light. I get a good laugh out of it whenever she lies in a straight line like this :)

Oct 24, 2008, 12:07am   #28
N
Account Deactivated
~Here's my little gal at 9 wks old

Here she is at 15 wks old

Attached Images

Oct 24, 2008, 11:16pm   #29
Whale Tail!
^^ I LOVE your puppy!!! what's her name? I love the progression shots of her as she's growing
Oct 25, 2008, 3:37pm   #30
sassy mama!
All your Shih tzus are adorable
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Animalicious!