Home The Playground Animalicious!

Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

POST A REPLY

Jan 21, 2012, 8:37am   #16
Murphy's Mama
Oh, thank you for all the good thoughts, everyone - please keep them coming!
No news is good news, right? I have been checking my phone and emails like someone possessed......waiting to hear back.
I am soooo impatient, I know.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:10am   #17
you are so kind!
taking in these kitties who need extra TLC and knowning that you may be mourning their loss before too long
Bless you for your unselfishness.
Jan 21, 2012, 11:34am   #18
Originally Posted by clevercat
Oh, thank you for all the good thoughts, everyone - please keep them coming!
No news is good news, right? I have been checking my phone and emails like someone possessed......waiting to hear back.
I am soooo impatient, I know.
Hugs. U really have a good heart! This world need more people like you.
Jan 21, 2012, 7:35pm   #19
nail polish addict
Good luck to you, clevercat!
Jan 21, 2012, 9:17pm   #20
Good luck!! Such an adorable cat!! I can't understand such an old cat is up for adoption, unless someone died- that's sad!! But thank god there are people with a big heart like you :) :) :)
Jan 21, 2012, 9:47pm   #21
~One Day At A Time~
Wishing you the best, he's a handsome little guy! The world would be a much better place if there were more people like you. Bless you!
Jan 21, 2012, 10:15pm   #22
So Sweet!
I recently readopted! I initially bought him (a Yorkie named Xavier) for my Mom, but ended up keeping him for my self. Love him to pieces already! I still miss my old doggie, but it's great bringing new love into your life!

Wish you the best!
Jan 23, 2012, 8:46am   #23
Murphy's Mama
Just off the phone and it looks like he'll be here on Wednesday night -
And guess what....there may be another little ol' guy right behind him.....
Jan 23, 2012, 8:59am   #24
Murphy's Mama
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
I recently readopted! I initially bought him (a Yorkie named Xavier) for my Mom, but ended up keeping him for my self. Love him to pieces already! I still miss my old doggie, but it's great bringing new love into your life!

Wish you the best!
I'm so glad you were able to open your heart again. I always think the newcomers - they're not a replacement for those who have passed but they really do help the healing process.....
Jan 23, 2012, 10:40am   #25
Dog Chauffeur
Originally Posted by clevercat
Just off the phone and it looks like he'll be here on Wednesday night -
And guess what....there may be another little ol' guy right behind him.....
Jan 23, 2012, 12:10pm   #26
★☆★★☆★★☆★
congrats clevercat!

our local shelter was looking for a couple foster homes for a few of their animals. one was a kitten i wanted to foster it soooooooooooo bad. i lost dotcom in october. if cost wasnt an issue then i'd have another one already as the shelter also has a few that i'd be really interested in (a really pretty himalayan and a munchin). i currently have 3 cats.
Jan 23, 2012, 1:06pm   #27
My baby, Bellis
That is great news! I can't wait to hear all about the new guy(s)? Who is this other old guy??
Jan 23, 2012, 1:33pm   #28
Murphy's Mama
Originally Posted by Cindi
That is great news! I can't wait to hear all about the new guy(s)? Who is this other old guy??
I have been thinking about the other old guy all weekend. He is the absolute image of Lupe. His name is Dylan and he is sweet sixteen. Sadly his owner has dementia and can no longer look after him. So I made the enquiry today and if they let me, I'll adopt him too.
Jan 23, 2012, 1:40pm   #29
Stinky's Mum
This is great news!

Do the guy(s) come with pictures?

We need more pictures you know...
Jan 23, 2012, 2:03pm   #30
Are you ready Steve?
MOAR KITTEHS??????
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Animalicious!