POST A REPLY

Aug 10, 2012, 11:44pm   #1
s
Hello all animal lovers! I'll be getting my first pup this Sunday. Her breed is an American Eskimo/ Pekingese! I'm really really really excited and I think being happy is an understatement to describe my feelings right now! I just wanted to share the news! I will be posting pictures once I pick her up!! Thanks for reading !
Aug 11, 2012, 12:01am   #2
I'm excited for you as well!😁 When I first got my dog (who was then a puppy), I couldn't contain my happiness either. It's a great feeling! :) Post pictures when you pick her up. :)
Aug 11, 2012, 11:04am   #3
I can't wait to see the pix--sounds like a very cute combo. I'm too old for the puppy energy, but they are soo adorable. Take lots of pix or videos because they grow faster than you can imagine!
Aug 11, 2012, 7:47pm   #4
Dog Chauffeur
Can't wait to see pics of your new baby. Congrats!
Aug 11, 2012, 8:44pm   #5
Congrats, sunkissedroses! I had a Pekingese, and he was the sweetest thing ever. I'm looking forward to pictures of your new puppy!

And I agree with boxermom - make sure to take lots of pictures and videos!
Aug 12, 2012, 7:02am   #6
Gan Daginn
Can't wait to see photo's! Nothing is more fun than to pick up your new puppy. And I also agree with boxermom, take lots and lots of photos or you'll regret it. Hope everything went well today, picking him up.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Animalicious!