Home The Playground Animalicious!

Advice on a present for a doctor?

POST A REPLY

Aug 10, 2012, 6:33am   #1
My dog has been diagnosed with cancer a year ago... We found the best clinic specialized on cancer at our area, use the latest scientific approaches and have been fighting the disease since then... But 13-year dog with 2 types of cancer at the same time – not much hope…. Now she is gone…
The doctor from the clinic was a very nice lady who stayed with us till the end... We want to make her some sort of the present to say “Thank you”. And I will really appreciate the advice on that. I really don’t know what to give her because my dog is gone, but want to show my appreciation to all her affords.
Aug 10, 2012, 8:38am   #2
ASO The Today Show
I had a wonderful vet who helped my cat last year for about 5 months. I wanted to get her something too so I gave her a bottle of wine. It should have been more- I wanted to send her and the clinic a basket of food and stuff- but things got too hectic and then it felt like to late.

I guess it depends on how much you want to spend.
Aug 10, 2012, 8:42am   #3
What about a donation to a dog related charity or local shelter in your vet's name?

I"m sorry about your dog.
Aug 10, 2012, 9:57am   #4
My baby, Bellis
I'm so sorry for your loss. I would send a food basket to her office with a personal note to the attending vet. I'm sure the entire office would appreciate it.
Aug 12, 2012, 7:07am   #5
Góðan Daginn
Maybe a donation or food basket? And I think flowers would be great too. It depends on how much you want to spend..
Aug 12, 2012, 7:08am   #6
hlfinn, dorcast and Cindi, thank you so much for your input!
Aug 12, 2012, 12:26pm   #7
Are you ready Steve?
I am so sorry about the loss of your dog. Effin cancer
Aug 14, 2012, 7:11am   #8
Originally Posted by Myrkur
Maybe a donation or food basket? And I think flowers would be great too. It depends on how much you want to spend..
Myrkur, thank you for your advice.
Aug 14, 2012, 7:12am   #9
Originally Posted by poopsie2
I am so sorry about the loss of your dog. Effin cancer
Thank you, poopsie2
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Animalicious!