Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Your pets favorite treat

POST A REPLY

Apr 21, 2012, 9:21pm   #1
YouAreAlways
My beloved Sabrina who has passed on now LOVED Frosty Paws and got one every night before bed. It is a dog ice cream and it was her favorite treat.

http://www.facebook.com/FrostyPaws

And my Snowbunny loves freeze dried chicken.

Here is a blurry picture of her helping herself.

What does your pet love to snack on?
Attached Images

Apr 22, 2012, 2:28am   #2
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
^^^^ Cute!
My cats love chicken or ham as treats. Also a lovely tPFer sent us some Whiskas Temptations all the way from Canada. Now, they turn their little noses up at the UK version of Temptations, but these must've contained some very special ingredients, as they went crazy for them!
Apr 22, 2012, 2:36am   #3
Cait
only once you live
Marble cheese. I know cats are lactose intolerant, but we do give him some every once in awhile (you try saying no when they paw at your legs, or look up at you with those big eyes).
Apr 22, 2012, 2:38am   #4
S
SLU2011
My cat loves those greenies pill holder treats. The first time he tried them was at the vets They had a jar of them and he almost knocked the top off of the jar to get to them. I ended up buying some that day
Apr 22, 2012, 2:50am   #5
YouAreAlways
Originally Posted by Cait
Marble cheese. I know cats are lactose intolerant, but we do give him some every once in awhile (you try saying no when they paw at your legs, or look up at you with those big eyes).
Oh no one could blame you. Everyone does it once in a while. Like kittens with a bowl of milk. Just too cute.
Jul 20, 2012, 10:23pm   #6
LVlvoe_bug
Originally Posted by SLU2011
My cat loves those greenies pill holder treats. The first time he tried them was at the vets They had a jar of them and he almost knocked the top off of the jar to get to them. I ended up buying some that day
Too funny because my dog loves the Greenies pill pockets, too! He will not eat the dog ones just the cat ones and it has to be the chicken flavor. He would not touch the salmon ones at all.....
Jul 21, 2012, 10:55am   #7
sdkitty
my kitties love meat or fish
one of them also likes spagetti....just a strand or so, surprising, particularly since he's generally less interested in food than our other cat
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >