Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Dec 3, 2006, 7:48pm   #1
TRAVIS2006
Rest in Peace Anna.
Who else ones one or more? I love them! So adorable! I have a baby girl named Zsa Zsa. I'll post pics soon.
Dec 5, 2006, 2:58pm   #2
javaboo
What to wear?
I have a shih tzu - yorkie mix.... she is very very cute. She doesn't have an under bite like the shih tzu but she looks like one but with the yorkie colouring.
Dec 7, 2006, 4:38pm   #3
a
angelica
Ladybug Lucy
I'd like to see a pic of your baby! They are GREAT dogs!
Dec 7, 2006, 10:18pm   #4
purplekitty
Certified bag addict
My friend has one, and he is ADORABLE!! I love shih tzus!
Dec 13, 2006, 4:21pm   #5
xoAKIxo
Love shih tzus! I hope to get one in the future!
Dec 13, 2006, 10:27pm   #6
TammyD
Rising Star
I love them! I just can't keep smallish dogs cos my baby boy is so aggressive. Shih Tzus are cute!
Dec 14, 2006, 7:52pm   #7
r
ranskimmie
Account Deactivated
I have a Shih tzu. Shes a stubborn little booger!
Dec 22, 2006, 3:59am   #8
b
bijou
i have a shihtzu! i love her to pieces :)
Jun 15, 2007, 1:02am   #9
aquablueness
Whale Tail!
i have a fuzzy fuzzy shihtzu!!! here she is, her name is Chili. She is the fuzziest dog ever. this is a pic of her after she came back from the groomers. now she looks like a fuzz ball! well, she's going back to the groomers again this saturday. we bring her about ever 3 months.
anybody who has a pic of their shih tzu, post :)
Jun 15, 2007, 1:43am   #10
Zophie
awww, how cute. please post more pics! I don't thave one but I think they are so adorable. I know someone who has three of them.
Jun 16, 2007, 7:37pm   #11
aquablueness
Whale Tail!
^^ thanks :) i decided to take post another pic of Chili. she just came back from the groomers today. they gave her a cute little bandana! it shows as a bow in the front
Jun 17, 2007, 12:36am   #12
QueenOfDa702
Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
I have a Shih-Tzu/Lhaso mix Shes the greatest
Jun 17, 2007, 12:42am   #13
ETenebris
GREEBO...we miss you
I have a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise...they are adorable, and best pals. Shih Tzus are definitely stubborn! And she is afraid of thunderstorms...she climbs into bed and positions herself between my pillow and headboard.
Jun 17, 2007, 8:10pm   #14
ProfNot
Sylvie Guillem fan
Originally Posted by ETenebris
I have a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise...they are adorable, and best pals. Shih Tzus are definitely stubborn! And she is afraid of thunderstorms...she climbs into bed and positions herself between my pillow and headboard.
I love Shih Tzus! They act all tough and imperialistic but they jump under covers the minute anything scary happens.

I adore Bishons. Does your do that cute Bishon thing where they put their front paws together and makes forward diving motions with her paws when she is happy? Soooo cute!
Jun 17, 2007, 9:32pm   #15
Juneplum
One Love ;)
oh my. i LOVE Shih Tzus!!!! Here are my 2 babies - Nina and Nicholas
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >