Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Meet my new babies

POST A REPLY

Jul 6, 2012, 9:28pm   #1
restricter
Beware the BIN Paw
As you probably noticed from my signature, Winky passed away a little over a month ago. He had pancreatic cancer and losing my best friend of 18 years was heartbreaking. As I was in the hospital with him, I heard kittens crying. I needed to hold one and the tech mentioned one had a head tilt,a sign of cerebellar hypoplasia. It was destiny for Tilly to come home with me and I decided her sister Puffy (short for Cream Puff) needed to come too. They were finally weaned and are home with me. They're just 8 weeks old, abandoned by their mama and my girls have already taken over the household. Tilly is Winky Jr. Disability? What disability? She runs, jumps, plays and stole my lunch within an hour of coming home.

My girls are the best medicine for my broken heart,
Attached Images

Jul 6, 2012, 10:10pm   #2
bnjj
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
Awww. Kittens are so wonderful.

Sorry to hear of Winky. Losing a pet is devastating.
Jul 6, 2012, 10:14pm   #3
F
Flyboy2
Account Deactivated
aww how cute !!!!
Jul 6, 2012, 10:15pm   #4
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
Awwwwwww....They are beautiful. CH kittens are the most fun loving, sweet and adorable cats you will find. I fostered an entire litter with the disease and they were the most fun litter I have ever had. I still keep in touch with one of the adopters. She named her kitty Wobbles. LOL Congrats on adopting your new babies. I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Winky. 18 years is a long and wonderful life. I'm sure he is a very loved and missed little boy.
Jul 6, 2012, 11:04pm   #5
HermesNewbie
Shopping Enthusiast
Originally Posted by restricter
As you probably noticed from my signature, Winky passed away a little over a month ago. He had pancreatic cancer and losing my best friend of 18 years was heartbreaking. As I was in the hospital with him, I heard kittens crying. I needed to hold one and the tech mentioned one had a head tilt,a sign of cerebellar hypoplasia. It was destiny for Tilly to come home with me and I decided her sister Puffy (short for Cream Puff) needed to come too. They were finally weaned and are home with me. They're just 8 weeks old, abandoned by their mama and my girls have already taken over the household. Tilly is Winky Jr. Disability? What disability? She runs, jumps, plays and stole my lunch within an hour of coming home.

My girls are the best medicine for my broken heart,
I'm so sorry for your lost, Restricter. Congrats on your new fur babies! I'm sure they will bring you many years of happiness!

OT sidenote: I was in NYC eariler this week and stopped at the Garden City Talbots clearance store on our way back home. Is this one of the stores you shop at? I found several great items!
Jul 6, 2012, 11:27pm   #6
buzzytoes
Dog Chauffeur
Awww they are gorgeous!!! Sorry about your loss but I am glad Winky sent you two new companions.
Jul 7, 2012, 12:40am   #7
jenny70
Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your new babies bring you much comfort and love!
Jul 7, 2012, 1:03am   #8
ilovenicebags
Digging in my purse
The new kitties are adorable. I am so sorry for your loss of winky. I wish our beloved pets would live with us forever. Enjoy the two new additions and love them forever.
Jul 7, 2012, 11:36am   #9
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
I was so sorry to hear of Winky's passing. How wonderful that you took both of those adorable babies
Jul 7, 2012, 1:45pm   #10
restricter
Beware the BIN Paw
Thank you all so much! These babies have brought me back to life.
Jul 7, 2012, 1:53pm   #11
boxermom
18 years! I can't imagine how hard it's been for you to be without Winky. Bless your heart for taking in 2 bitty kitties who needed a furever home. They are adorable!
Jul 7, 2012, 3:17pm   #12
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Oh I remember Winky from posts way back. I am so sorry he has passed to the Bridge, but very glad he sent you these adorable kittens to help your broken heart. I hope you all have many happy years ahead.
Jul 7, 2012, 6:45pm   #13
ItzBellaDuh
they are sooo cute!!!
Jul 7, 2012, 11:17pm   #14
Lv-nowwhat
drive LV
Hello I am also a modern cat lady. I am sorry aboutwinky. I love these gray babies. Now I wonder if they will shop too!,,
Jul 8, 2012, 3:30am   #15
restricter
Beware the BIN Paw
Originally Posted by Lv-nowwhat
Hello I am also a modern cat lady. I am sorry aboutwinky. I love these gray babies. Now I wonder if they will shop too!,,
Even at two months old, Puffy is interested in jewelry. So far, she chews on it but at least she notices it. Tilly is the fashion cat. She's taken an interest in shoes -- also chewing but she has excellent taste. I'm sure when they're done teething, they'll be gentler on their favorite items. And me. Ouch! Those baby teeth are sharp!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >