Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Meet Miss Maia-Annabel....and prepare to *squeeee*!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 4, 2011, 4:24pm   #46
clevercat's Avatar
Thread Starter
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Originally Posted by vanilje



Oh, she is beautiful!!!!!! Thank you for posting - I hope my little blonde butterbean grows up just as cute.
Aug 4, 2011, 5:12pm   #47
vanilje's Avatar
vanilje
Member
Originally Posted by clevercat
Oh, she is beautiful!!!!!! Thank you for posting - I hope my little blonde butterbean grows up just as cute.
Thanks! Birmans are wonderful cats
I'm sure your little blonde butterbean will grow up to be a beauty!!
Aug 4, 2011, 6:10pm   #48
kelbell35's Avatar
kelbell35
Member
Clevercat, she is adorable! The anticipation in waiting for her to come home with you must be driving you crazy, but I'm sure the wait will be welllll worth it! I can't wait for pictures of your new little girl with your other babies!


Originally Posted by vanilje


Vanilje, your baby is gorgeous!
Aug 5, 2011, 9:31am   #49
Sweetpea83's Avatar
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by vanilje
Omg!Sorry for the big photos!

So pretty!
Aug 6, 2011, 5:52am   #50
clevercat's Avatar
Thread Starter
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Just a really quick update - Maia-Annabel's conjunctivitis has cleared up and she is, apparently, very forward for a kitten - her current owner says she already behaves like a big cat.... Seven more sleeps, then this thread is going to look like an explosion at a cuteness factory!
Aug 6, 2011, 7:43am   #51
vanilje's Avatar
vanilje
Member
Thanks kelbell35 and Sweetpea83!

clevercat, I'm looking forward to the cuteness explosion!!
Aug 6, 2011, 9:46am   #52
Cindi's Avatar
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
YAY! Can't wait!




Originally Posted by clevercat
Just a really quick update - Maia-Annabel's conjunctivitis has cleared up and she is, apparently, very forward for a kitten - her current owner says she already behaves like a big cat.... Seven more sleeps, then this thread is going to look like an explosion at a cuteness factory!
Aug 6, 2011, 10:27am   #53
donnaoh's Avatar
donnaoh
PurseCollector
Originally Posted by vanilje
Omg!Sorry for the big photos!
Oh no! On this thread the bigger the photo the better!

Congrats on your new baby! Congrats to Maia-Annabel on scoring a happy home!
Aug 12, 2011, 2:30pm   #54
clevercat's Avatar
Thread Starter
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
One. More. Sleep!!!!!
Aug 12, 2011, 2:35pm   #55
poopsie2's Avatar
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
Aug 12, 2011, 4:51pm   #56
vanilje's Avatar
vanilje
Member
Tomorrow is The Big Day, isn't it?

I love the films of Simon's cat, have you seen them?
http://www.simonscat.com/Films/Hop-It/
Aug 12, 2011, 5:44pm   #57
clevercat's Avatar
Thread Starter
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Originally Posted by vanilje
Tomorrow is The Big Day, isn't it?

I love the films of Simon's cat, have you seen them?
http://www.simonscat.com/Films/Hop-It/

Oh I LOVE Simons Cat - he is a cross between Clyde and my Norton... My favourite is the one where he is trying to get his Dad to wake up - brilliant!
And yes - tomorrow at 10am. So excited!
Aug 12, 2011, 8:20pm   #58
juneping's Avatar
juneping
couch potato-ing
i am waiting patiently for new photos....
Aug 12, 2011, 11:56pm   #59
kelbell35's Avatar
kelbell35
Member
How exciting! I can't wait to see more pictures of the little cutie!
Aug 13, 2011, 12:25am   #60
stacmck's Avatar
stacmck
nail polish addict
Woohoo!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools