ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

how much do you pay a dog sitter

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2011, 12:09am   #1
p
pollinilove
i asked someone to watch my dog she said yes i told her i would pay her she said no . i still want to give her some money how much she is keeping him thursday and friday
Jul 14, 2011, 12:10am   #2
p
pollinilove
he is a 3 pound dog and very sweet
Jul 14, 2011, 12:23am   #3
lorihmatthews
Doberhuahua!
Dog sitters in my area usually charge $40-60 per night.
Jul 14, 2011, 1:55am   #4
p
pollinilove
well its only 1 night and all day friday our vet only charges 13 a night . our puppy is only 10 weeks old so i did not board him found a person from church . she said she did not want any money but i want to give her some in case i need her in for other stuff
Jul 14, 2011, 6:39am   #5
missD
Just give her a Target gift card or something so it's not really "money" but a thank you gift.
Jul 14, 2011, 7:05am   #6
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
A $25 gift card would probably be appreciated. Then you could ask her again if you needed too and wouldn't feel like you were taking advantage.
Jul 14, 2011, 10:27am   #7
g
gsmom
Account Deactivated
I am a big believer in "you get what you pay for" when it comes to babysitters and pet-sitters. Are you sure this person has experience with a puppy?
Jul 14, 2011, 12:27pm   #8
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Originally Posted by gsmom
I am a big believer in "you get what you pay for" when it comes to babysitters and pet-sitters. Are you sure this person has experience with a puppy?
Me too. I pay my cat sitter £30 a day for two visits and I know my cats are in safe hands.
Jul 14, 2011, 12:29pm   #9
g
gsmom
Account Deactivated
Yep...mine is about the same after the exchange rate. For five cats, one dog, two birds....twice per day. She is my vet's assistant, so I know she knows what she is doing.
Jul 15, 2011, 2:33am   #10
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
^^^^ Mine, too! She's a vet nurse and I trust her totally. Many of my feline family have their special needs and nothing seems to faze her. Seriously, if she put her rates up 100% I'd still think I was getting a deal.
Jul 15, 2011, 7:57pm   #11
oldbag
We have friends come in and usually if we give cash it is $100.00 for 5 days or a donation to an organization of their choice or a very fancy dinner if it is someone who absolutely does not want cash.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >