Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

BIG NEWS!!!!! Tommy is staying!

POST A REPLY

Feb 14, 2012, 1:41pm   #31
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Happy birthday Cindi - and Happy V-Day, beautiful Tommy!
Feb 14, 2012, 2:01pm   #32
its_a_keeper
*loves Dior NP*
Originally Posted by Cindi
This morning the "Best Birthday Present EVER" woke me with the usual nose in my eye routine. This has become his favorite way to get me out of bed. He shoves his nose in my eye then flops across my neck purring until I wake up and pet him. He is just the most perfect little angel. Here he is waiting for me to pick him up and put him on my lap so he can "help" me type.

Happy Birthday and have a great day with one of the best hubbys ever and all the cuty kitteeeeeeehhhhhsssss!
Mar 2, 2012, 3:02am   #33
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
I do believe it might be time for a Tommy photo update. Please?
Mar 2, 2012, 3:40pm   #34
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
You are probably right. Here is a quick one and I will try to post more this weekend. Wren is my alpha and as you can see Tommy has him wrapped around his little paw. This is how I found them when I got home from work.

Originally Posted by clevercat
I do believe it might be time for a Tommy photo update. Please?
Attached Images

Mar 2, 2012, 4:22pm   #35
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Originally Posted by Cindi
You are probably right. Here is a quick one and I will try to post more this weekend. Wren is my alpha and as you can see Tommy has him wrapped around his little paw. This is how I found them when I got home from work.

Seeing Wren, I caught my breath...so much like the first Feline Love of my Life, Clyde.
MOAR, please! Lovely picture....
Mar 3, 2012, 12:08am   #36
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
Awwwww.....his furs are growing back
Apr 1, 2012, 4:01am   #37
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Happy New Month, Tommy! Please ask your Mama if she will show us MOAR TOMMY!
Apr 1, 2012, 9:16am   #38
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
Tommy is such a little angel. I am so happy Gregg let me keep him. That is not to say he doesn't love his daddy too. He is an equal opportunity love bug. Since Molly was adopted he really enjoys wrestling with Bellis. I call it handicapped cat wrestling. LOL Here he is this morning.
Attached Images

Apr 1, 2012, 3:55pm   #39
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
I love Tommy photos.....he is such a happy cat!
Apr 3, 2012, 7:44pm   #40
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
Do they have rehab for catnip junkies??? I think Tommy needs an intervention. I guess it is hard to hide the proof when you have mostly white fur. LOL
Attached Images

Apr 4, 2012, 6:19am   #41
clevercat
Murphy's Mama
Aawww.....he looks just like Phillip, when he's been caught rollin' in teh 'nip!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >