Apr 30, 2010, 6:44pm   #16
s
sWay_HI
x not allowed
Attached Images

May 1, 2010, 2:15pm   #17
ehemelay
^ ^ ^ I love Chiara's style

Wearing my black/black Baby Rocco to a wine tasting this afternoon. I bought this to be my indestructible, who-cares-what-happens-to-it kind of bag, but I love it so much I can't stop wearing it!!

May 8, 2010, 4:10pm   #18
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Modelling shots of Rocco:

Attached Images

May 15, 2010, 4:48pm   #19
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member
lol finally my bag is arrived from aloharag, it is so slouchy and pillowy ...i really love this bag....some pictures for you
May 15, 2010, 7:34pm   #20
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
New Rocco, yay!!!

Attached Images

May 16, 2010, 4:28am   #21
annaversary
recovering bagaholic

Coco and I today in Irvine.
May 16, 2010, 3:43pm   #22
CHLOEGLAMOUR
Blonde Member
hi! here it is a close up ,i hope it helps , actually i cannot fit it very well over my shoulder ,even if i am thin and short
May 25, 2010, 4:27am   #23
annaversary
recovering bagaholic

Coco and I tonight heading out to dinner with my parents :)
May 25, 2010, 3:57pm   #24
purses & pugs
Bal gal
I finally managed to take some pics of my dove gray rocco with silver studs!

May 30, 2010, 7:51am   #25
purses & pugs
Bal gal
A few more mod pics of my dove grey Rocco w/silver studs

May 30, 2010, 1:22pm   #26
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Rocco joined me today in my trip to the cinema to see "SATC 2"

Attached Images

Jun 1, 2010, 2:19pm   #27
ehemelay
Me and my Luggage (quilted) Mini Rocco with silver studs. I love how it adds some character to an otherwise conservative outfit!!

This is the same bag that is currently on sale for 30% off on Net-a-Porter. Man, am I kicking myself for buying this just last month!! Oh well, whenever I wait around for something to go on sale, it never seems to work out for me.

I am about 5'2" in bare feet, you can see that the full-size bag doesn't look too big on me at all.

Jun 2, 2010, 8:35pm   #28
wonderwoman9
♥ 30STM
Sorry for the terrible quality pic, me & baby rocco

Jun 11, 2010, 9:51pm   #29
l
luvanmusiq
my Rocco with brass studs and strap arrived one day early yesterday! all the way from Hawaii to London :) I AM IN LOVE!

I highly highly recommend Aloha Rag, their customer service is seriously amazing, the amount of times i emailed them with all my problems i.e security checks and lack of bank information i could provide, changing my order LAST MINUTE after they had already sent me the tracking number etc etc.

They responded to my emails in less than 30 minutes every time and also declared the value of my bag at $214 USD.

I don't really know how customs duties and taxes works with Fedex, so i have not paid any yet? i hope thats not like illegal or something

I haven't seen many pictures on here wearing the strap so i thought i would share

oh and the strap is really comfortable, it doesn't "dig" into my shoulder or anything, and i think the adjustment holes are perfect (usually i can't adjust bags to suit my height, i am 4'11!)

Jun 13, 2010, 12:40pm   #30
littlerock
I have a few pictures of my AW purchase from the big shopbop sale.. Sorry it's not a Coco but I love it nonetheless!

Here is my AW Eniko Gunny sack. I can't begin to say how much I love this bag. It's the perfect messenger bag! It's hard to find a messenger bag that is the perfect mix of functional and chic.. this one has it all though! It's the perfect size, I love all the pockets and it truly is very comfortable. I am a huge fan of the bubbled leather too!

I like that I can grab this bag on the days that I don''t feel like lugging around my black coco. Here is my new bag:

** Also, I ride my bike around town a lot too so this is a perfect bag for those days
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >