Home > >

Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

POST A REPLY

Jul 31, 2010, 3:02pm   #61
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Here's the best I can do for Mod pics...I snapped a few before heading out to lunch today. Lighting in my bathroom sucks, I evidently need to clean my mirror and I have no one else to take pics for me either, but any how here's my Quilted Luggage Rocco.

Jul 31, 2010, 4:27pm   #62
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Me and new Baby Rocco

Attached Images

Aug 1, 2010, 1:49am   #63
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
here are a couple of pics I took today w/my new Rocco -- after carrying it all day, I really love this bag!
Attached Images

Aug 2, 2010, 8:47pm   #64
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Snapped a few pics before heading out to dinner for the Hubs B-day with my Quilted Luggage Rocco...you girls are going to get tired of seeing this bag!!

Aug 3, 2010, 10:12am   #65
cinnabun4chu
here's my eniko:

i'm glad i have a place to post this now! love this bag, it's much more convenient than my diego to grab and go with and lighter than my roccos

Aug 4, 2010, 4:16pm   #66
Mia Bella
balenciaga gaga :D
Here are a couple more pics to really showcase Rocco's fab strap and the arch of studs when carried this way.

Top: H&M (Divided Collection)
Shorts: Volcom
Sandals: Elizabeth and James Gypsy (macrame/leather)
Aug 5, 2010, 8:25am   #67
littlerock
We can use this thread to chat all about the "Alexander Wang in Action" thread

Please remember this is a chat only thread!

Pics ONLY here: http://forum.purseblog.com/alexander...ly-614263.html
Last edited Aug 5, 2010 at 12:07pm.
Aug 5, 2010, 3:53pm   #68
cityoflight

Aug 5, 2010, 7:54pm   #69
amjac2wm
Bal Love Re-ignited!

Aug 5, 2010, 9:50pm   #70
Espinosa
Me and my baby!
Attached Images

Aug 5, 2010, 10:36pm   #71
Mia Bella
balenciaga gaga :D
Tay+Lyn: I of course love your Rocco, bag twin. I also really like your sweater! How was it holding your Rocco during the whole show?

cityoflight: Beautiful grey Rocco! And I really, really like your sandals in the 2nd picture, may I ask who makes them?

amjac2wm: Which bag is that? Do you think it could fit a laptop? It looks like a really nice size. I see your Rocco back there too…

Espinosa: You're looking fab and your Baby is pebbly and yummy! Your leopard print flats are adorable.
Aug 6, 2010, 2:16am   #72
purse-nality
SemiKindCharmedLife
^Miss Mia Bella... my gosh... the Wang should have paid you for posting pics! you just got me into this bag! seriously! suddenly i can't decide between a Rocco or black pt ggh!

ps... are you from here (phil)?
Aug 6, 2010, 6:27am   #73
amjac2wm
Bal Love Re-ignited!
^thanks Mia! I wa so excited to find the bag because I had been admiring someone else's as she walked past me on the streets of NYC, hehe. I checked and it doesn't seem to fit my MacBook pro extirely:( but it is roomy and I like how it has a bunch of pockets. Yup! I have a black with black studs Rocco too, so this is my second bag!

I love your photos!!! Makes me want a rocco with a strap now!
Aug 6, 2010, 9:07am   #74
Espinosa
aww thanks Mia! I've said it before, you look ultra-fab with your Rocco.
To be honest after getting my Rocco, I had a compulsion to get rid of most of my other bags and get more A.Wangs!
Aug 6, 2010, 12:01pm   #75
amandacasey
I hope everyone comes to this thread!!! I don't like change!! I am not used to this site and I don't know whats going on and why it was changed!! :( pradapiggy where are you lol!! bellabags!!! MIA- i am loving it, my little bag twin!!!! I use it everywhere and love having the strap!

espinosa- I had that same feeling, too! except there is nothing I can possibly think of getting rid of, therefore, I will have to break the bank once I do decide to get another one, LOL!

look forward to seeing everyone soon on this forum!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >