Home Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang

Which wallet are you using with your Alexander Wang bag?

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 8:22pm   #1
Hi everyone :] After seeing the "what's inside your AW bag" thread I was curious to know specifically:

What is everyone using as a wallet along with their Alexander Wang bag (of any and all models & colors) ?

I recently purchased a black with rose gold hardware Rocco and am looking for ideas of a wallet to pair with it.

Post visuals if you want and are able to so.
Aug 12, 2012, 9:13pm   #2
I've had the same Louis Vuitton wallet for 16 years and wear it with every bag I own. One, because I'm lazy, two because the darn thing wears like iron. It looks new (for real!) with the exception of slight thread loosening at one fold, but you really can't notice it. Now that was a great investment!!
Aug 12, 2012, 9:22pm   #3
Bruno Von PepFried<3
I just got a Rocco too! I decided to get a AW Fumo wallet to match. I love it! And best of all it doubles as a wristlet. Highly recommended..

Aug 12, 2012, 10:39pm   #4
Are you ready Steve?
A Coach wallet. I am not a fan of Coach bags but I do love their wallets!
Sep 30, 2012, 7:34pm   #5
only once you live
A LAMB wallet for the real stuff, but I do also have a textured turquoise Fumo in there with my LOTD, work badge, feminine products, transit tokens, extra change, and those little reward coupon-cards they give you at like, H&M or Shoppers if you spend too much money.
Attached Images

Last edited Sep 30, 2012 at 7:39pm.
Oct 15, 2012, 9:48am   #6
Does anyone own a Alexander Wang wallet, and if so, tell me what you think of the quality. TIA
Last edited Oct 15, 2012 at 10:12am.
Oct 15, 2012, 3:15pm   #7
b
I've been using my dalmatian wallet for months and it is holding up beautifully.
I carry it as a clutch a lot when I'm running in and out of stores.
Oct 15, 2012, 3:37pm   #8
I must confess......
Originally Posted by OverForTea
Does anyone own a Alexander Wang wallet, and if so, tell me what you think of the quality. TIA
I have both the Dalmatian and the fumo wallets and both of them are amazing.
Oct 15, 2012, 10:02pm   #9
I have the Prisma wallet/clutch in eelskin and I love it. Because of the texture it hasn't gotten scratched up and I carry it a lot solo. I can fit my iPhone in it.
Oct 16, 2012, 7:27am   #10
b
Originally Posted by alyra
I have the Prisma wallet/clutch in eelskin and I love it. Because of the texture it hasn't gotten scratched up and I carry it a lot solo. I can fit my iPhone in it.
Yes! That's what I love about my dalmatian wallet! It's the perfect size.
Oct 16, 2012, 11:34pm   #11

I have a patent agnès b wallet that I intend to use it with. I use "intend" because my Rocco in Rose Gold is now transiting and on the way to me in Singapore. It is nice to match the wallet and the bag but I don't feel like I have to. I realize I am a sucker for black and metalware. No surprised why I got the Rocco there :)
Oct 17, 2012, 9:05am   #12
Louis vuitton Sarah mono wallet .
Oct 20, 2012, 4:39am   #13
I have the dalmation wallet as well!! I get so many comments about it. I'm thinking of buying the Fumo wallet in Mercury cause I love the colour and I could do for some more room for my cards!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang