Home > >

To all the Rocco owners....

POST A REPLY

Jul 15, 2012, 1:39am   #16
cinnabun4chu
Originally Posted by fsadeli
Anyone?
The edge of my bag eventually wore through so the piping is now showing but I kind of blame myself. These bags have such soft smooshy leather and if you constantly hold it on the crook of your arm and let it rub against your jeans, it'll get faded in certain areas. If I do it all over again, I will consciously not hold it so close to my body most likely to avoid the wear and tear being so severe. I feel that this type of leather easily wears down if there is constant friction on it (if that makes any sense).. the leather on the Marion and Donna are different and I feel like it doesn't have the same issue for some reason.
Jul 15, 2012, 4:53am   #17
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
I will probably not buy another Rocco again (and not just because of the piping issue, but because i do not like the newer design with the added shoulder strap) but my Darcy i have had zero problems with (touch wood) and it is now a year old so i wouldn't write off AW completely, just the Rocco design...
Jul 15, 2012, 11:09am   #18
lunapumpkin82
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma

I really think all you can do is keep it conditioned well and try to be as careful as possible that it doesn't rub against objects unnecessarily...
Im getting my first rocco soon after a bad eBay experience and deciding shopbop is the best idea...I was thinking of treating it with conditioner and edge kote straight off, just wondering how those that use edge kote are going and if it's worth doing before I use the bag! Thanks...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >