Home > >

Scratched the rose gold on my Marion! HELP!

POST A REPLY

Jul 3, 2012, 11:25pm   #1
k
kissespunches
I've so devastated. I've only had my black pebbled Marion bag for a few days and the inevitable has already happened. Yesterday, as I was getting out of my car with the bag slung crossbody, one side of the strap must have unlocked itself from the bag and my Marion fell immediately to the ground, falling on two of the shiny rose gold corners.

I have taken a couple of photos of the damage (a couple of chips, some abrasions and scratches):

Is there a way for me (or a professional!) to buff the scratches and chips out?

I've been so careful with my Marion (and all my handbags in general!) and I'm absolutely gutted that this has happened so early on, too. I'm sincerely hoping that anyone out there can suggest a way to remove the scratches, even just a little?
Jul 4, 2012, 1:23am   #2
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?

I am so sorry
Asking a reputable jeweler if buffing would help or make it worse (dull) is a good idea.
Best of luck in repairing the damage
Jul 4, 2012, 8:31pm   #3
k
kissespunches
Originally Posted by poopsie2

I am so sorry
Asking a reputable jeweler if buffing would help or make it worse (dull) is a good idea.
Best of luck in repairing the damage
Thank you for the suggestion! I hadn't thought of approaching a jeweller but hopefully they'll be able to give me some insight or suggestions, too.
Jul 5, 2012, 4:01pm   #4
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
I hope so!

Let us know how it goes....................keeping fingers crossed
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >