Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Rocco vs Rockie size comparison pics

POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2012, 8:43pm   #16
bluestang03
I must confess......
Originally Posted by boxermomof2

I didn't try to put my things in it. I sent it back, holding out for a rose gold combo. I'm tempted to order cayenne, but also want the apple green color posted in another thread.
Apple green? Uh oh. I'm in serious trouble :)
Jul 12, 2012, 7:41am   #17
b
boxermomof2
Originally Posted by bluestang03
Apple green? Uh oh. I'm in serious trouble :)

Yes! Well, it looks like apple green to me.
http://forum.purseblog.com/alexander...aw-757922.html
Jul 12, 2012, 7:43am   #18
b
boxermomof2
Originally Posted by cinnabun4chu

I wonder if it would be easier to open if you kept the two zippers in the center of the bag rather than on one end or another?
I kept the zipper pulls centered. The really short straps and the lack of structure to the leather make it challenging to move the zippers. It's a two hand prop, so if you're shopping you will need to set the bag down to open/close...at least that's IMO.
Jul 12, 2012, 10:30am   #19
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
I love the size of rockie, but I'm undecided whether to keep it. The size suits me but the opening is not very convenient. I can see myself walking around with an open bag.
These pics are awesome!!! Thank you!
Now, while the Rockie looks significantly smaller than its big brother, I still want one...I can live with the smaller size as ive gotten used to NOT filling my Rocco up, now if I can just get out of Ban-Land....
Jul 12, 2012, 10:44am   #20
cinnabun4chu
I kept the zipper pulls centered. The really short straps and the lack of structure to the leather make it challenging to move the zippers. It's a two hand prop, so if you're shopping you will need to set the bag down to open/close...at least that's IMO.
Ah well, I stink at opening all bags so I guess it won't be much of a difference for me.. I need two hands for my Marion, Kirsten, Jane.. etc etc .. hah!
Jul 12, 2012, 11:32am   #21
b
boxermomof2
Originally Posted by cinnabun4chu
Ah well, I stink at opening all bags so I guess it won't be much of a difference for me.. I need two hands for my Marion, Kirsten, Jane.. etc etc .. hah!
I know! My tai box bag is the worst! I get the most compliments on that bag.
The rockie is really cute. I just know I'll walk around with it open.
Jul 12, 2012, 5:28pm   #22
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
The cayenne is calling my name too.
I sent the brass back. I loved the look, but wasn't too excited about the combo. I decided to hold out for a rose gold/black. I hope, I hope.
i just saw that link to the rockie rainbow u posted!!! OMG!!! i'm intrigued... all the gorgeous bright colors... so refreshing for fall, i LOVE it!! i think a black/rg combo rockie would be TDF!!! i know gloryanh has been savin up and waiting for that combo to be released... it'll be her first AW!!
Jul 12, 2012, 5:58pm   #23
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Awww that Rockie is so cute! Although with you mentioning the awkwardness with the opening then i could see me having to just leave it open all the time (like i do with Rocco) but i am not sure that it would look as good left open due to the design of the opening???
Jul 12, 2012, 6:34pm   #24
UpgradeU
24/7 Shoe-icide
Thank you for the comparison pics, a rose gold/black combo would be perfect! As others have said, we can only hope!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >