Home > >

*~*Purple Haze Rockie Reveal*~* A Webster Miami Exclusive!

POST A REPLY

Jul 31, 2012, 7:01pm   #16
alyra
Very cute! Congrats. :)
Jul 31, 2012, 7:14pm   #17
b
boxermomof2
I love it! I think it's the perfect shade of purple!
It is very close to my balenciaga dark violet, and believe it or not, grape purple is very neutral. You will get a lot of use and compliments!
Jul 31, 2012, 8:20pm   #18
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Hooray! You received that so fast... I have to say I love this to the millionth degree. The color is so vibrant and beautiful. Makes me wish I was a purple person. You lucked out in the pebble dept. It's so hypnotizing. Thank you so much for all the awesome pics. Loved seeing your pup in some of them. Congratulations!!!
Jul 31, 2012, 10:13pm   #19
Susan Lee
Double Trouble
This is killer!! Congrats on this pebbly purple pretty! Cant wait to see mod shots
Jul 31, 2012, 10:17pm   #20
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
I'm sure they still have them, but I wouldn't wait too long... Good Luck and thanks!
Originally Posted by makesmesmile
It's so pretty! I absolutely love the color. I will definitely check it out in store, hope they still have them in stock.
Congrats! :)
It's a gorgeous color, especially if you are a big purple lover!!
Originally Posted by bluestang03
Beautiful! I'm still considering this bag myself.
Thanks betty.lee! It is a bit of a chameleon, but bottom line, it's definitely a true purple! I'm 99.9% sure it's a keeper! Just too darn cute to part with!
Originally Posted by betty.lee
omg! she is stunning!!! stunning!! i love how in the sunlight it looks a bit fuschia!

definitely definitely keep her! the pebbling is wonderful too!
Thanks cinn! Rockie is a huge hit and definitely a must have for any AW lover IMO! I know you will love and rock this style!! Can't wait to see which you decide on!!
Originally Posted by cinnabun4chu
I love it scoobies!!! The color is awesome and totally pops.. it's simply gorgeous! I am sitting around waiting for the black and silver version of this bag.. though the suede/nubuck versions in black and mustard are catching my eye. And now of course with these real life pictures of the purple.. I'm just all sorts of confused of what to get now!
Thank you! I can't wait to take Rockie for a spin!!
Originally Posted by foxgal
OMG, that is TOO cute! Love the color - you are going to have so much fun with it!
Jul 31, 2012, 10:24pm   #21
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Thank you!
Originally Posted by alyra
Very cute! Congrats. :)
I love bright pop colors, so I am content rocking them with just about anything!! I'm sure it will prove to be a great staple and I don't own a truly purple bag, so I guess that's a good justification for keeping this one! This bag is just so cute, I don't know how anyone couldn't love it!!
Originally Posted by boxermomof2
I love it! I think it's the perfect shade of purple!
It is very close to my balenciaga dark violet, and believe it or not, grape purple is very neutral. You will get a lot of use and compliments!
Thank you Tara! You could totally rock this bag too! It's really a pretty versatile purple IMO, actually reminds me quite a bit of RM's PH! I am very happy with the pebbles, and of course that can be such a hit or miss...my Luggage's pebbles actually look kinda sad next to PH. I knew it would arrive quickly too as I'm only about three hours away from the store, so that was a bonus! Glad you enjoyed seeing Bailey! I usually try to avoid having my dogs in my pics, but I was too excited to get these snapped that I didn't really care!
Originally Posted by TaraP
Hooray! You received that so fast... I have to say I love this to the millionth degree. The color is so vibrant and beautiful. Makes me wish I was a purple person. You lucked out in the pebble dept. It's so hypnotizing. Thank you so much for all the awesome pics. Loved seeing your pup in some of them. Congratulations!!!
Thanks Susan! I will try and get some mod pics posted some time tomorrow! I won't look half as cute as cee and her Cayenne though!
Originally Posted by Susan Lee
This is killer!! Congrats on this pebbly purple pretty! Cant wait to see mod shots
Jul 31, 2012, 10:27pm   #22
Susan Lee
Double Trouble
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma

Thanks Susan! I will try and get some mod pics posted some time tomorrow! I won't look half as cute as cee and her Cayenne though!
Oh I doubt that dear!!!!
Jul 31, 2012, 10:56pm   #23
CourtneyMc22
Dreaming of NYC....
Absolutely stunning color! Thanks for all the eye candy!!!
Jul 31, 2012, 11:04pm   #24
thedseer
her?
adorable! love this color :)
Aug 1, 2012, 12:45am   #25
IrisCole
Beautiful color!! Thanks for all of the comparison info too!! Enjoy your very pretty new bag!!
Aug 1, 2012, 12:47am   #26
s
sanch118

Ok...so I need advice about this bag. I am seriously considering returning the michele jetway white ceramic watch I just bought in exchange for this rockie in purple, any thoughts or advice? HELP ME!!! haha
Aug 1, 2012, 1:00am   #27
chpwhy
~~Aslan~~
OH MY GOSH!!.. This such a pretty colour. Thank you for taking time to post.
Aug 1, 2012, 1:09am   #28
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by sanch118
Ok...so I need advice about this bag. I am seriously considering returning the michele jetway white ceramic watch I just bought in exchange for this rockie in purple, any thoughts or advice? HELP ME!!! haha
Well...if it's any help, I have a Michelle Silver Deco Watch and honestly rarely wear it b/c I find it soooo heavy! I end up resorting to my white plastic Fossil watch which of course cost a fraction of the price and is so lightweight and worry-free. So with that said, I'd go for the Rockie and get a cheaper substitute in the watch dept and be able to have the best of both!! Being that this is a Lt Ed bag I am sure it will become HTF in the future too, so I'd grab it now while you can!! HTH!
Aug 1, 2012, 10:53am   #29
s
sanch118
Well...if it's any help, I have a Michelle Silver Deco Watch and honestly rarely wear it b/c I find it soooo heavy! I end up resorting to my white plastic Fossil watch which of course cost a fraction of the price and is so lightweight and worry-free. So with that said, I'd go for the Rockie and get a cheaper substitute in the watch dept and be able to have the best of both!! Being that this is a Lt Ed bag I am sure it will become HTF in the future too, so I'd grab it now while you can!! HTH!
Good point, I know I can find cheaper ceramic watches...I just may have to add this rockie to my collection. Thanks for the help!!
Aug 1, 2012, 12:46pm   #30
MAGJES
Handbag Happy
You're so right. It's super cute!!!
I like the zipper top too.
It almost looks like Bal's Amethyst in some of the pics!
Adorable Bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >