POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 8:47pm   #1
ILVOEMahina
Hi ladies&gents!! Anyone out there own the Lia Sling in Velvet? How is the quality and craftsmanship of these bags? Are they heavy? Bag is marked down and I want to jump on it before someone else does. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 29, 2012, 11:43am   #2
Originally Posted by Lieu
Hi ladies&gents!! Anyone out there own the Lia Sling in Velvet? How is the quality and craftsmanship of these bags? Are they heavy? Bag is marked down and I want to jump on it before someone else does. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I dont have the lia in the velvet but i do have it in the leather version and it's definitely not as heavy as the Rocco.
Jul 3, 2012, 10:40pm   #3
Are you ready Steve?
It is certainly lighter than my Diego. I don't have a Rocco for comparison. The quality and craftmanship is superb, although the texture of the leather tends to 'grab' some fabrics -I am actually hoping that it wears smooth after carrying it a bit.
Jul 3, 2012, 11:48pm   #4
-- bag/dog lady --
I don't have the Velvet Lia but my black leather one is a TOTAL workhorse- I carry it very regularly and I know I don't have to treat it with kid gloves. It's totally solid - I'd definitely go for it, if you're on the fence!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:17am   #5
Are you ready Steve?
Originally Posted by AJ1025
I don't have the Velvet Lia but my black leather one is a TOTAL workhorse- I carry it very regularly and I know I don't have to treat it with kid gloves. It's totally solid - I'd definitely go for it, if you're on the fence!

I saw the black leather one at Nordies and it was TDF. I just had so many black bags that I couldn't justify another one.................besides, the one I got was on sale so I was perfectly able to rationalize the purchase
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang