POST A REPLY

Jul 8, 2014, 2:31pm   #1
PURSE WH@R3
I finally got my Rockie the day after 4th of July. He came pretty flat so I had to stuff him for a couple of days. I wasn't sure about the mesh at first but I am starting to like it now. I am still wondering if I should buy the leather version but I am wondering if it has a significant weight increase over the mesh.
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404847794.917167.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  804.2 KB
Jul 10, 2014, 11:39am   #2
o
TresLexi
Originally Posted by hollywoodbadgrl
I finally got my Rockie the day after 4th of July. He came pretty flat so I had to stuff him for a couple of days. I wasn't sure about the mesh at first but I am starting to like it now. I am still wondering if I should buy the leather version but I am wondering if it has a significant weight increase over the mesh.
Attachment 2680057
It's so cute! The mesh gives it a sportier look
Jul 10, 2014, 11:46am   #3
PURSE WH@R3
Originally Posted by ouiouilexiaussi
It's so cute! The mesh gives it a sportier look

Thank you, I think its unique since it's not all leather.
Jul 11, 2014, 2:02pm   #4
I got this one as well!!! I love how light it is also because of the light fabric the shape holds perfectly and is not saggy love it
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405105267.741338.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  617.6 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405105330.596912.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  902.0 KB

Chloe
Instagram @chloehollywood
Jul 13, 2014, 4:36pm   #5
Originally Posted by Chloehollywood
I got this one as well!!! I love how light it is also because of the light fabric the shape holds perfectly and is not saggy love it
Attachment 2683418

Attachment 2683423

Chloe
Instagram @chloehollywood

Seeing everyone's mesh Rockie photos makes me happy that I ordered this bag as well (plus the matching Fumo!). Should get mine this week, so excited!
Jul 22, 2014, 10:12am   #6
Bag addict!
Wow it's so unique and so different to just the normal leather Rockies/Roccos! Congrats on the bag!
Jul 25, 2014, 2:22pm   #7
PURSE WH@R3
Originally Posted by THELOGICOF_LUV
Seeing everyone's mesh Rockie photos makes me happy that I ordered this bag as well (plus the matching Fumo!). Should get mine this week, so excited!

Hopefully you will love it but it definitely needs to be stuffed for 72 hours at minimum.
Jul 27, 2014, 5:44pm   #8
Originally Posted by hollywoodbadgrl
Hopefully you will love it but it definitely needs to be stuffed for 72 hours at minimum.

I definitely do love it. In fact, more so then I thought I would! I actually wish that my sides would cave in a little more, as I generally prefer a slouchier look. I especially love the different textures of the bag and that I don't feel like I have to worry about babying the bag.

This is also my first Rockie and I am pretty surprised at the size(in a good way!). I thought it would be smaller when I bought it offline thinking I would mainly just use it on the weekends, but it has been my everyday bag since I got it! Just an all around great bag, especially for the price. Found mine for $225.00 brand new, woo hoo! :)
Jul 29, 2014, 12:39pm   #9
Eleventh & Sixteenth
I love the mesh! Its so dreamy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang