Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Love my new Latte Diego

POST A REPLY

Apr 20, 2013, 6:43pm   #1
karolinemk
I ordered a Latte Diego from Shopbop on Wednesday and it arrived yesterday. I was contemplating whether to buy the lilac or the latte, but I'm really happy with my decision Latte is a beautiful color and I wanted something different (I already have a light grey Miu Miu bow bag) and it's perfect. I think it goes really well with the rose gold hardware too!
Attached Images

Apr 20, 2013, 8:05pm   #2
m
missyanne
Wow, I love this! I ordered a lilac rockie on Friday and I'm still waiting for this to come. I'm so sold on this color after seeing your pics! Now I'm debating if I should return the lilac when I get it and get the latte. So hard to decide!
Apr 20, 2013, 9:23pm   #3
angelamaz2
Congrats! Its beautiful! I love how pebbly the leather is:)
Apr 20, 2013, 11:07pm   #4
cinnabun4chu
Wow it is gorgeous!! Love it on you.

An off topic question, but what lens do you have on your camera? Your photos are beautiful
Apr 20, 2013, 11:09pm   #5
p
privatejoy
Love the color! Looks good on you too!
Apr 21, 2013, 12:56am   #6
bella601
Beautiful
Apr 21, 2013, 1:46am   #7
Glamnatic
Lovely color, I like the rose gold hardware and I love that the tri studs are back, adorable, congrats on your new baby!
Apr 21, 2013, 8:03am   #8
karolinemk
Originally Posted by cinnabun4chu
Wow it is gorgeous!! Love it on you.

An off topic question, but what lens do you have on your camera? Your photos are beautiful
Thank you It's from Canon and I think it's called EF 50mm f/1.8 I. I love it!
Apr 21, 2013, 8:30am   #9
karolinemk
Originally Posted by missyanne
Wow, I love this! I ordered a lilac rockie on Friday and I'm still waiting for this to come. I'm so sold on this color after seeing your pics! Now I'm debating if I should return the lilac when I get it and get the latte. So hard to decide!
Thank you I know the feeling! I had actually decided on the lilac because I thought the latte looked brown in the pictures on alexanderwang.com, but when I saw the Shopbop pictures I knew I had to have it. The lilac is really beautiful too, though!
Apr 21, 2013, 1:02pm   #10
la6
Wow I really like this bag... it looks great on you. I'm still trying to decide between Lilac and Latte for a Rocco.... I think I love both
Apr 21, 2013, 2:59pm   #11
rycechica1016
gorgeous! i love this combo! this is in my wishlist! looks great on u!
Apr 22, 2013, 12:57am   #12
qiqiii
This is gorgeous!!! I just got a ROCCO in latte too! LOVING IT
Apr 22, 2013, 4:59am   #13
Glamnatic
Karolinemk, may I ask your heigh?? I'm just 150cm and Im affraid a Diego would look too big on me, yours looks lovely!
Apr 22, 2013, 10:13am   #14
karolinemk
Originally Posted by Glamnatic
Karolinemk, may I ask your heigh?? I'm just 150cm and Im affraid a Diego would look too big on me, yours looks lovely!
I'm 1,60m so I'm not that much taller than you The shoulder strap is adjustable too so I think you'll be fine. Thank you, sweetie!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >