Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Iridescent Goodness - LOVE her

POST A REPLY

Feb 26, 2014, 4:13pm   #1
ladybug10
So I took the plunge and I absolutely LOVE her. It will be the perfect Spring/Summer bag. It's actually snowing today and I think it would also be fabulous with the powdery snow. But, seeing that it arrived to me in this scrunched up state, I have stuffed her with t-shirts to get her back to her original shape :) Presenting my new Rockie...
Attached Images

Feb 26, 2014, 4:15pm   #2
ladybug10
It's hard to capture the "whiteness" of her (the actual color is peroxide). It's not as stark white as the dust bag, it's more like a vanilla white.

This is what she looked like when she arrived via UPS :( poor thing...
Attached Images

Feb 26, 2014, 4:20pm   #3
hollywoodbadgrl
PURSE WH@R3
OMG beautifulness I love the hardware with the white leather congrats.
Feb 26, 2014, 4:38pm   #4
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by ladybug10
So I took the plunge and I absolutely LOVE her. It will be the perfect Spring/Summer bag. It's actually snowing today and I think it would also be fabulous with the powdery snow. But, seeing that it arrived to me in this scrunched up state, I have stuffed her with t-shirts to get her back to her original shape :) Presenting my new Rockie...
I love her!!! Congrats! The iridescent hw against the Peroxide leather is gorgeous..
Very happy you took the plunge! Your pics are beautiful..
To be honest, I was super close to ordering one last night..
Feb 26, 2014, 6:37pm   #5
cinnabun4chu
This combination is absolutely beautiful. I'd love to see how it holds up.. it's so pristine and pretty right now!
Feb 26, 2014, 8:18pm   #6
aundria674
It's hard to capture the "whiteness" of her (the actual color is peroxide). It's not as stark white as the dust bag, it's more like a vanilla white.

This is what she looked like when she arrived via UPS :( poor thing...

Very pretty !! Congrats. And I know I hate that they can't just keep the bags stuffed like most other designers. We all have to receive our bags then wait days to use them after we shape them. Annoying but I guess worth it for us rocco/ rockie lovers.
Feb 26, 2014, 9:28pm   #7
hollywoodbadgrl
PURSE WH@R3
Originally Posted by TaraP
I love her!!! Congrats! The iridescent hw against the Peroxide leather is gorgeous..
Very happy you took the plunge! Your pics are beautiful..
To be honest, I was super close to ordering one last night..
Quick, someone take her credit cards. lol
Feb 26, 2014, 10:33pm   #8
chicblondie
Purse Addict
So gorgeous! I wish I had the guts to get a lighter coloured bag, I'm way too accident prone :P. The iridescent looks phenomenal with the peroxide
Feb 26, 2014, 10:43pm   #9
Heart Star
Love it! Congrats!!
Feb 26, 2014, 11:23pm   #10
uadjit
Pirinja
Beautiful! Congrats. :)
Feb 27, 2014, 9:31am   #11
ladybug10
Thanks everyone for the comments. After keeping her stuffed overnight, she seems to be getting back into her "shape". And the leather soften a bit so I love her even more. The cold made her leather a little stiff. Question for Rockie/Rocco owners, do the zippers ease up after a while? It's a little tough to zip right now. I'm hoping with each use, the zippers will loosen up a bit?
Feb 27, 2014, 9:48pm   #12
la6
Omg I love it, congrats!!! I like to hear that it's not stark white and more vanilla! I almost ordered this exact bag yesterday because the Rockie is just so cute, but I ended up getting the Rocco version. Your pics are making me excited for its arrival!
Feb 28, 2014, 5:01pm   #13
Purse__addict
Stunning!!!!
Mar 1, 2014, 3:00pm   #14
S
Studded
Gorgeous!! Congrats!
Mar 1, 2014, 6:40pm   #15
Heaviestmatter
Love it! Really a beautiful shade of white, and gorgeous with that iridescent!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >