Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

I need help! Which Rocco to buy?

POST A REPLY

Aug 16, 2012, 3:20pm   #1
l
lyght
I'm having the most difficult time deciding which color to buy... I'm kind of DYING over the bone with silver hardware but am super afraid of it getting dirty. Because naturally, I'll want to wear it almost every day (as I do my black w/RG Darcy). Sigh.

My other options are the citrus with pale gold hardware and Petrol with brass bullet studs.

What's a girl to do?!?!
Aug 16, 2012, 3:25pm   #2
Cait
only once you live
I'd go with Petrol. If you wear a lot of denim, I could see the Citrus (though beautiful) attracting a lot more colour transfer. I also think the Petrol would work through all seasons; though the Citrus might not work as well as in say, Winter.
Aug 16, 2012, 4:36pm   #3
l
lyght
Originally Posted by Cait
I'd go with Petrol. If you wear a lot of denim, I could see the Citrus (though beautiful) attracting a lot more colour transfer. I also think the Petrol would work through all seasons; though the Citrus might not work as well as in say, Winter.
Sigh. Everyone I've asked has said something different! I love them all. This would be so much easier if I could just afford all 3. lol
Aug 16, 2012, 5:55pm   #4
dorcast
I love the Petrol.

I agee with Cait, it would be a color I would use all year, Citrus and Bone are more summery.
Aug 17, 2012, 8:59am   #5
l
lyght
Thanks for your suggestion ladies! I ended up going with my gut and getting the bone. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it, so I knew I had to have it. I may have to pull out a CC to buy one of the other colors though. lol
Aug 17, 2012, 12:50pm   #6
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by lyght
Thanks for your suggestion ladies! I ended up going with my gut and getting the bone. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it, so I knew I had to have it. I may have to pull out a CC to buy one of the other colors though. lol
Congrats! Great choice. Bone is really beautiful. Please post pics when you receive it.
May I ask you where you found the Petrol Rocco you were contemplating buying? Was it the one one Neimans?
I am on the hunt for one and missed out on the Petrol Rocco on bluefly recently so just wondering if somewhere other than Neimans has it.
Thanks!
Sep 18, 2012, 5:54pm   #7
KLoveS
Petrol!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >