Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help choosing a rocco......

POST A REPLY

Jul 5, 2012, 3:24pm   #16
lunapumpkin82
Originally Posted by Giselle2

Wow that much for a Wang bag yikes
Yeah like 1000-1100 I've seen them for! Expensive!!
Jul 7, 2012, 6:39am   #17
Lvgirl71
Originally Posted by Giselle2
Here's a pic my SA sent me. I'm loving the black Rocco with the rose gold.

I think I might have to get this or the red!!!
I just got the blk with rosegold it's Gorgeous, the HW really shows up, the red is pretty too!
Jul 7, 2012, 1:35pm   #18
bellabags23
Originally Posted by lunapumpkin82
I'm definitely leaning toward that option it seems pretty cool looking! How has yours worn in if you don't mind me asking? In terms of worn patches or how slouchy it is?
I recently got it so there is no wear yet. And I have had several Rocco's this is by far the smooshiest
Jul 7, 2012, 4:08pm   #19
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by lunapumpkin82
I definately want a black with silver hardware after looking at tons of pictures and I'm thinking the rocco then maybe a Diego for my birthday in December as I've brought Donna and Brenda in the past 2 months!

But the more I see it the more I'm thinking rocco with silver :-)

have u decided which one yet??? my vote's 100% for SILVER!!! u wanna show off the studs so while i think the matte black looks very clean against the black, it's not as bold as silver! whatever u decide, you're gonna LOVE! rocco's my FAVORITE bag!!
Jul 7, 2012, 6:39pm   #20
lunapumpkin82
Originally Posted by ceedoan

have u decided which one yet??? my vote's 100% for SILVER!!! u wanna show off the studs so while i think the matte black looks very clean against the black, it's not as bold as silver! whatever u decide, you're gonna LOVE! rocco's my FAVORITE bag!!
I'm thinkin silver!! Can't wait to get it now, 4 weeks to go! Lol
Jul 25, 2012, 12:32am   #21
j
jenabc
black with brass! in pebble or velvet? i'm thinking of buying one also and can't decide which.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >