Home > >

Granite Rocco with Pale Gold!!!

POST A REPLY

May 28, 2012, 1:20pm   #1
amandacasey
I JUST bought this over Bonanza from a lovely fellow TPFer!!! Can't wait for it to arrive!!! Here are some pics!!

I had to share here with my wonderful AW rocco tfpers who could share my excitement!! I been hanging out in the balenciaga forums for a while and I miss you all over here!!!
Attached Images

May 28, 2012, 1:44pm   #2
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
WOW. I'm usually in the Bal/RM forums too (mostly a lurker here in AW), but just had to give you MAJOR congrats on scoring such a beauty! I love the color/hardware combination- absolutely beautiful!
May 28, 2012, 2:58pm   #3
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by amandacasey
I JUST bought this over Bonanza from a lovely fellow TPFer!!! Can't wait for it to arrive!!! Here are some pics!!

I had to share here with my wonderful AW rocco tfpers who could share my excitement!! I been hanging out in the balenciaga forums for a while and I miss you all over here!!!
pretty!! i have this in the diego version but i love it in rocco a lot more!!
May 28, 2012, 3:10pm   #4
Susan Lee
Double Trouble

Ah you lucky duck!!! And knowing who you bought this from...this bag will not disappoint! Congrats!
May 28, 2012, 3:41pm   #5
amandacasey
Ahhh thanks so much!! I'm so excited, I drool everytime I see cupcake studs
May 28, 2012, 5:58pm   #6
b
boxermomof2
Congrats!!!
Perfect pebbling !
May 28, 2012, 6:38pm   #7
VWongwichit
Fashionably obsessed
Oh congrats!! I just ordered this bag from Barney's but haven't seen the real thing yet. I'm super excited to see mine now
May 28, 2012, 7:30pm   #8
amandacasey
Yay bag twins!!! I've never seen the colour in person either but it looks really nice
May 28, 2012, 7:31pm   #9
Purse Freak 323

Looks gorgeous!
May 28, 2012, 10:51pm   #10
chloe_chanel
It's beautiful! I love it.
May 28, 2012, 11:44pm   #11
S
Shoosh0328
Originally Posted by lvsweetness
pretty!! i have this in the diego version but i love it in rocco a lot more!!
I'm thinking of buying it in the Diego versio. Can u post a few pics of it for me maybe ?:) is the color gray or more of a beige color ? It looks different in every picture I look at :) it would be so much appreciated. Thank you <3
May 28, 2012, 11:50pm   #12
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by Shoosh0328
I'm thinking of buying it in the Diego versio. Can u post a few pics of it for me maybe ?:) is the color gray or more of a beige color ? It looks different in every picture I look at :) it would be so much appreciated. Thank you <3
hi! i have this on my computer saved, here u go-- if ud like more just let me know and ill snap them tomorrow

these pictures are pretty true to life:)

May 29, 2012, 1:20am   #13
LovesYSL
GORGEOUS bags! The granite is such a lovely pairing against the gold.
May 29, 2012, 10:16am   #14
amandacasey
Originally Posted by lvsweetness
hi! i have this on my computer saved, here u go-- if ud like more just let me know and ill snap them tomorrow

these pictures are pretty true to life:)

Ahh that is gorgeous!!! Can't wait for mine to arriveeeee!!!! Love the granite with the shiny gold combo
May 29, 2012, 10:17am   #15
amandacasey
Originally Posted by VWongwichit
Oh congrats!! I just ordered this bag from Barney's but haven't seen the real thing yet. I'm super excited to see mine now

Yay post pics when you get it!! I'm super excited too after seeing that beautiful diego!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >