Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Double reveal! (Rockie and Tri-fold)

POST A REPLY

Jan 27, 2014, 4:16am   #1
Heaviestmatter
Say hello to my new babies! Rockie in vine and Tri-fold in stingray black!

And here they are together, already best friends:

Thanks for letting me share!
Jan 27, 2014, 1:00pm   #2
T
Thornberre
Oh mama! I am a big fan of the trifold. Mod shots? Congrats!
Jan 27, 2014, 1:45pm   #3
Heaviestmatter
Originally Posted by Thornberre
Oh mama! I am a big fan of the trifold. Mod shots? Congrats!
Thanks! Will try and do some more photos for you soon!
Jan 27, 2014, 6:29pm   #4
cinnabun4chu
Loving them both! Can't wait to see those mod shots
Jan 29, 2014, 9:54pm   #5
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Congrats! I love the matte black hardware on the Tri-Fold and I adore Rockie's especially yours in Vine..
Jan 30, 2014, 11:26am   #6
sbuxaddict
Stunning choices! That tri-fold looks amazing and the green is so divine on that Rockie!
Jan 30, 2014, 11:57am   #7
s
scumone
like you.
I truly can't decide which one I like more! Both are beautiful, I know you will enjoy them!
Jan 30, 2014, 1:04pm   #8
b
babesnstuds
wow i love the green!!
Jan 31, 2014, 3:57am   #9
Heaviestmatter
Thank you guys! Already used both of them! The tri-fold is really narrow and doesn't fit a lot, but that was expected. The rockie is just the perfect everyday bag, so now I want more
Jan 31, 2014, 8:26am   #10
T
Thornberre
Argh that is my only issue with the tri fold. A decent looking size but doesn't seem to fit much. What can you manage to fit in it? I cant help but swoon when i see a trifold. My favorite style!
Jan 31, 2014, 1:35pm   #11
Heaviestmatter
Originally Posted by Thornberre
Argh that is my only issue with the tri fold. A decent looking size but doesn't seem to fit much. What can you manage to fit in it? I cant help but swoon when i see a trifold. My favorite style!
Basically my wallet, a pouch with stuff (lipbalm, keys etc), cell phone and a notebook/calendar. You can expand the bag by zipping down the side zippers, but I don't like the look of it. This bag is really great if you only carry flat things as all the different "pockets" (two in the front, one small pocket inside with zipper and one on the back) are really tight
Feb 3, 2014, 6:16pm   #12
t
tiffanyann510
Does the trifold scratch easily? The leather on it looks pretty delicate and soft. Also, does it fit a standard 8 inch wallet? Thanks! Your bags are beautiful, I literally just drooled.
Feb 4, 2014, 5:05am   #13
Heaviestmatter
Originally Posted by tiffanyann510
Does the trifold scratch easily? The leather on it looks pretty delicate and soft. Also, does it fit a standard 8 inch wallet? Thanks! Your bags are beautiful, I literally just drooled.
Unfortunately, I think it can easy get scratches. Only used it once so far, but I try to be careful with sharp objects around it And yes, it does fit an 8 inch wallet I can fit everything I need, but the bag definitely looks bigger than it is.
Feb 4, 2014, 5:13am   #14
Heaviestmatter
Took some photos. Managed to squeeze in my wallet, ipad mini and a pouch with keys, lipbalm, earbuds etc. Hope this helps
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391508764.903247.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  293.4 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391508781.882306.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  124.7 KB
Feb 4, 2014, 8:17am   #15
COA345
Love the trifold!!! I have been eyeing this for a while now, saw it at the Net-a-porter sale, but it was snapped up before I made up my mind :( Nevertheless, congrats on your two new Awangs!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >