POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2012, 8:17pm   #1
How have you been enjoying your bag thus far? I'll be honest, I haven't actually carried mine yet but would live to hear from all of you on how it's wearing!
Jun 25, 2012, 8:31pm   #2
i have the jane in azzure! the leather feels soooo luxurious! its exquisite! although i find myself wearing my black rocco a lot more often but just because its easier, and i find the jane to be more delicate...so i try to use for special occasions...
Jun 25, 2012, 8:41pm   #3
^by delicate, do you mean that you're afraid the leather will get all scratched up?
Jun 25, 2012, 9:17pm   #4
Been using my Jane for the past two weeks and I love it. For me it's more delicate in the sense that I don't want to put too much in it since it's just being held up by the two straps the way the bag is designed, it might put too much strain if I filled it up and made it all boxy since the straps aren't center on it (if you get what I mean).

And anyway, I don't like the way it looks boxy.. I adore the way it slouches when it's not full I think it's a fantastic bag and I love using it!! Light weight, stylish.. reasonable size.. not too heavy.. can't get any more perfect than that!
Jun 25, 2012, 9:48pm   #5
Originally Posted by clu0984
^by delicate, do you mean that you're afraid the leather will get all scratched up?
yeah... i don't know if it will, but i rather be careful, also, since some of the edges are a bit velvety im afraid that they might get dirty...
Jun 27, 2012, 9:54pm   #6
Thanks for the responses. Going to bite the bullet and just start using her!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang