Home Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang

Any fans of the Emile?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 14, 2012, 10:48pm   #61
betty.lee's Avatar
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by Fabella
Does anybody know what size Emile tote each person is carrying? I think the first two are of the same model but the size looks slightly different. It could just be the angle and/ or the distance though.
the first two are smalls and the last one is large
May 15, 2012, 12:04pm   #62
Fabella's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by betty.lee
the first two are smalls and the last one is large
Thanks! I think I'll go for the small......it looks more like a medium.
May 21, 2012, 1:56am   #63
VWongwichit's Avatar
Fashionably obsessed
I have the large Emile in dove grey with rose gold hardware like Gwenth Paltrow and love it!!! It definitely is a bit heavy after you add all of your belongings but it can carry everything you would ever need (Ipad included). I have gotten tons of compliments! happy shopping
May 23, 2012, 1:39pm   #64
betty.lee's Avatar
amateur bag hag
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product....CS_003=5630585

i am so tempted....:(
May 23, 2012, 3:09pm   #65
LovesYSL's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by betty.lee
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product....CS_003=5630585

i am so tempted....:(
GORGEOUS! I need that...
May 23, 2012, 9:41pm   #66
betty.lee's Avatar
amateur bag hag
just got my small parchment nickel hardware from ShopBop.
Attached Images
  
Jun 1, 2012, 1:09am   #67
P
Member
^^ Gorgeous!!!
Jun 1, 2012, 10:19am   #68
betty.lee's Avatar
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by PinkTulip
^^ Gorgeous!!!
thanks pink tulip. i'd been using her all week and didn't give the roccos enough quality time.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:42pm   #69
LovesYSL's Avatar
Member
The large Emile in toffee is on sale at Forward by Elyse Walker for $683!
Jun 2, 2012, 12:34am   #70
P
Member
Originally Posted by LovesYSL
The large Emile in toffee is on sale at Forward by Elyse Walker for $683!
I saw that too and took advantage of it earlier today!! I fell in love with all the Emiles in this thread that I decided to take the plunge. It even has rose gold hardware! I'm on the same rose gold kick everyone and their mother is on. I hope I love it...I bought a Citrus Rocco from Saks and was really disappointed with the shade of yellow... it wasn't as vivid or marigold as I had hoped.

I'm a little worried I might be too short for a large Emile. I'm 5'5" maybe 5'5.5" on a great day..hope it works!
Jun 2, 2012, 11:02pm   #71
LovesYSL's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by PinkTulip
I saw that too and took advantage of it earlier today!! I fell in love with all the Emiles in this thread that I decided to take the plunge. It even has rose gold hardware! I'm on the same rose gold kick everyone and their mother is on. I hope I love it...I bought a Citrus Rocco from Saks and was really disappointed with the shade of yellow... it wasn't as vivid or marigold as I had hoped.

I'm a little worried I might be too short for a large Emile. I'm 5'5" maybe 5'5.5" on a great day..hope it works!
You must post a picture when it comes! :)
Jun 3, 2012, 5:20pm   #72
P
Member
Of course!!!! I want wait!
Jun 3, 2012, 5:21pm   #73
P
Member
Originally Posted by PinkTulip
Of course!!!! I want wait!
On my phone-- I meant I can't wait!!! Stupid autocorrect.
Jun 3, 2012, 11:29pm   #74
betty.lee's Avatar
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by PinkTulip
On my phone-- I meant I can't wait!!! Stupid autocorrect.
haha, i always say that too.

i can't wait to see yours..congrats.

i think with your height you will be ok. you got an extra 5" on me so i'm sure it should be fine.
Jun 6, 2012, 12:07pm   #75
LovesYSL's Avatar
Member
Kirna Zabete has the large toffee Emile on sale also if anyone missed out on the Forward sale!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang  
TOP

Thread Tools