Home Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang fumo large clutch in citrine!

POST A REPLY

Dec 30, 2011, 4:40am   #31
It really is a bit of both.... It holds lipstick and iPhones and house keys I'm hooked with mine.
Dec 30, 2011, 6:12am   #32
~Happy Tot~
I have the blue and love mine too! I find it's more of a wallet but I can easily slip a few lippies and my tiny cell inside when needed to use it as a wristlet. Here are a few pics of mine as a wallet with the wrist strap removed.
Attached Images

Dec 30, 2011, 11:14am   #33
thank you both for the reply
i think i'm gonna go for it,as ssense has the black one 30 off,i think there's nothing wrong with getting it then right ?
May 13, 2012, 11:05pm   #34
F
Originally Posted by tatertot
I have the blue and love mine too! I find it's more of a wallet but I can easily slip a few lippies and my tiny cell inside when needed to use it as a wristlet. Here are a few pics of mine as a wallet with the wrist strap removed.
tatertot- how has the perch held up for you? I am torn between the blue and the cayenne that is coming out for Prefall....
May 14, 2012, 7:42am   #35
~Happy Tot~
Originally Posted by FMHRach
tatertot- how has the perch held up for you? I am torn between the blue and the cayenne that is coming out for Prefall....
It seems to have held up well. I rotate my wallets pretty often but it's still color rich and the Perch has worn well from when I have used it. HTH
May 14, 2012, 6:43pm   #36
F
Originally Posted by tatertot
It seems to have held up well. I rotate my wallets pretty often but it's still color rich and the Perch has worn well from when I have used it. HTH
Thanks!
Jun 20, 2012, 11:01am   #37
working it
What do you think of the white one?? I LOVE this wallet! Would it be easy to clean?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang