Home > >

Alexander Wang Fall 2012


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 18, 2012, 5:07pm   #16
Cait's Avatar
Cait
only once you live
Why is Saks calling that Burgundy Rocco a Dumbo Rocco?

I'm definately interested in the Pelican clutch! It would be a nice, versatile cross-body and evening bag - but definately not as common a Mono or the LV Eva. However, I think at that price I'd rather spring another couple of hundred and get myself another Rocco...
Jul 18, 2012, 9:27pm   #17
ceedoan's Avatar
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by Cait
Why is Saks calling that Burgundy Rocco a Dumbo Rocco?

I'm definately interested in the Pelican clutch! It would be a nice, versatile cross-body and evening bag - but definately not as common a Mono or the LV Eva. However, I think at that price I'd rather spring another couple of hundred and get myself another Rocco...
Cait! Even aw.com is calling it "dumbo Rocco" so not cute!!! what gives?

Saks is also very wrongly calling the lizard Emile in oxblood "burgundy snake" what the heck!! And they're calling cayenne rockie "mini Rocco" but got it right with the lime one that's on preorder.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:27pm   #18
cathead87's Avatar
cathead87
~♦~♦~♦~
I need something in that burgundy...maybe a Fumo Zip-Around Wallet.
Jul 19, 2012, 6:16am   #19
b
boxermomof2
Member
Originally Posted by Cait
Why is Saks calling that Burgundy Rocco a Dumbo Rocco?

I'm definately interested in the Pelican clutch! It would be a nice, versatile cross-body and evening bag - but definately not as common a Mono or the LV Eva. However, I think at that price I'd rather spring another couple of hundred and get myself another Rocco...
Dumbo is what Alexander Wang is calling it on his website.
Jul 19, 2012, 11:15pm   #20
betty.lee's Avatar
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by cinnabun4chu
Alexander Wang Fumo Cosmetic Case (It kind of looks like a tiny Rockie to me)



http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jynJAVg

Alexander Wang Marion Prisma Mixed-Media Shoulder Bag



http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jynJAV0
love love love the fumo cosmetic, i would rock that as a evening clutch.
Jul 20, 2012, 8:41am   #21
makesmesmile's Avatar
makesmesmile
Member
This Rockie looks kinda weird to me. Love the combo, but what's going on with the zipper?

http://www.antonioli.eu/products/197...-bag?gen=women
Jul 21, 2012, 4:51pm   #22
makesmesmile's Avatar
makesmesmile
Member
And there we have the other colors of the Rocco:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=56I

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=56I

And the Rockie:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=56I

I love the Pale Gold but I don't really like the flat leather and the zippers.
Jul 24, 2012, 7:08pm   #23
cinnabun4chu's Avatar
Thread Starter
cinnabun4chu
Member
ALEXANDER WANG Brenda printed leather shoulder bag with a tweed / houndstooth print?

Jul 24, 2012, 10:13pm   #24
betty.lee's Avatar
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by cinnabun4chu
Alexander Wang Fumo Cosmetic Case (It kind of looks like a tiny Rockie to me)



http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jynJAVg

Alexander Wang Marion Prisma Mixed-Media Shoulder Bag



http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jynJAV0
i kind of like this mixed media marion. what do you all think? i guess i'd have to see it in person but the flocked suede sounds interesting.
Jul 26, 2012, 10:11am   #25
t
tracy802
Member
I love these bag...
hope to have one...
Jul 29, 2012, 3:11pm   #26
ceedoan's Avatar
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
BIRCHWOOD ROCCO FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE COLOR!! KINDA LOOKS LIKE A MORE "NEUTRAL" VERSION OF MUSTARD!

AND BIRCHWOOD DARCY ALREADY AVAILABLE AT SAKS.COM

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jziWBe2
Attached Images
     
Jul 29, 2012, 3:28pm   #27
TaraP's Avatar
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by ceedoan
BIRCHWOOD ROCCO FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE COLOR!! KINDA LOOKS LIKE A MORE "NEUTRAL" VERSION OF MUSTARD!

AND BIRCHWOOD DARCY ALREADY AVAILABLE AT SAKS.COM

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jziWBe2
Nice! I like that combo a lot. Cee, you are making it really hard to decide between another Rocco or a Rockie.
Jul 29, 2012, 5:13pm   #28
Susan Lee's Avatar
Susan Lee
Double Trouble
Birchwood is pretty! Makes me think of a lighter version of my quilted luggage :)
Jul 29, 2012, 6:38pm   #29
makesmesmile's Avatar
makesmesmile
Member
Originally Posted by ceedoan
BIRCHWOOD ROCCO FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE COLOR!! KINDA LOOKS LIKE A MORE "NEUTRAL" VERSION OF MUSTARD!

AND BIRCHWOOD DARCY ALREADY AVAILABLE AT SAKS.COM

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jziWBe2
Oh well, this color is so stunning! I'd jump on it immediately, but I just don't like the Gunmetal hardware somehow. :(
Jul 30, 2012, 10:59am   #30
TaraP's Avatar
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by ceedoan
BIRCHWOOD ROCCO FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE COLOR!! KINDA LOOKS LIKE A MORE "NEUTRAL" VERSION OF MUSTARD!

AND BIRCHWOOD DARCY ALREADY AVAILABLE AT SAKS.COM

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jziWBe2
I tried to investigate this color more and it seems to have sold out, I assume. When I search the saks site all I can find is the Birchwood Darcy.
So I will contnue to over the pics Cee swiped off the site.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools