Home Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang Donna Hobo

POST A REPLY

Aug 20, 2010, 5:05pm   #31
♥♥♥
Thanks Cinnabun! Gorgeous pics and bags! Would you say the leather on the Green was softer than the Luggage?
Aug 20, 2010, 5:09pm   #32
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
Thanks Cinnabun! Gorgeous pics and bags! Would you say the leather on the Green was softer than the Luggage?
I thought they were similar, though I could see why you might think it is because of the colors... definitely beautiful bags!
Aug 20, 2010, 10:28pm   #33
windy city
I want this bag!
Aug 22, 2010, 8:46pm   #34

There's a green one on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ALEXANDER-WANG-d...SA_WH_Handbags

you'll probably need to request more pics for authentication if you're interested!
Aug 23, 2010, 3:35am   #35
C
Broccoli, yum!
So, I tried to put my Donna on the chopping block but couldn't. And I know I'd regret it once I let it go... it's one of those bags.

J - Fatigue Green would look amazing on you!
Aug 23, 2010, 11:21am   #36
♥♥♥
^^ Crazy, I was doing my eBay/Bonz browse this morning and noticed it was gone as I had been eyeing it...was wondering if you'd changed your mind! I keep going back and forth on this bag! I really want it, but at the same time wish I could see it and try it on in person first. I am so torn, not sure what to do!
Aug 23, 2010, 2:16pm   #37
C
Broccoli, yum!
^ I think the best way to know for sure is to try it on in person. In my opinion, I think you could totally rock this style, especially with your stature and your wardrobe.
Aug 23, 2010, 6:14pm   #38
♥♥♥
^^Well, thank you for the vote of confidence! Sadly, there's no where near me that carries AW, so not sure if trying it on in person is an option.
Aug 24, 2010, 11:19am   #39
her?
And...thedseer, where are your mod pics girl???!!!
Oops, Iíve gotta get on that! I havenít had a chance to use my Donna yet, but itís very light and soft and seems like itíll be a great bag. Iíll try to post pics soon!

Also Ė I think there might be two different sizes of the Donna? Anyone know? I remember when I was ordering that there were two different Black Donnas posted, one with slightly larger measurements.
Sep 18, 2010, 10:16pm   #40
her?
I've been good and haven't bought anything since my donna (almost two months!) Though I'm embarrassed to say that I'm only just now using her for the first time. I've got to say though-love it! Drove to the beach today, dressed super casually, and it was perfect. Ill make sure to take some pics.
Jul 2, 2011, 3:23pm   #41
♥♥♥
Here's a few snaps of my new Brick Donna!!! Am really loving the casual chic-ness of this bag! She's so pretty!

I'll try and post a few mod pics soon too!
Jul 3, 2011, 2:43pm   #42
^^^^that is beautiful!
Jul 4, 2011, 8:37am   #43
A beautiful freak
Love the photos.
Just snapped up a black Donna Hobo from the Harvey Nics sale for £268. It wasn't actually meant to go into the sale, but they honoured the mistake and I got an absolute bargain. It feels like Christmas today!
Jul 24, 2011, 5:09pm   #44
p
Account Deactivated
I really want a Donna !!!
Aug 4, 2011, 5:54pm   #45
c
Laura Hong
I have a brick donna hobo as well.
I find it hard to make a beautiful tie and to make my shoulder feel comfortable.
The tie always flip over.
Can anyone help?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Alexander Wang