Home > >

Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 19, 2012, 7:52pm   #541
champagne_dream's Avatar
champagne_dream
Member
Originally Posted by Becblasz
I'll definitely post pics when it arrives! I've ordered it from Aloha Rag a d I've read other people are experiencing longer than usual waiting times for delivery ;( lucky I have Iris while I wait!! Have you made any more purchases Champagne_dream?!

I think Aloha Rag might be over whelmed with the high volume sales, inquires and requests. I hadn't had problems with them before and they usually ship fast. Patience is the key :)
No bag purchases made in the last few days. My most recent was the azure Marion, azure tote and the small golf bag. Haha I think I need to give my wallet a little breather. On a different note I did manage to score a pair of wang wedge sandals for 80% off from outnet :)
Jul 19, 2012, 11:03pm   #542
betty.lee's Avatar
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
i just picked up a classic brass rocco from aloha rag on tuesday too. i am not sure but i think they are having a back log of inquiries and what not. a while back they were hiring for someone to handle only the overseas service so maybe they really need help....

hmmmm, maybe i should apply. lol.
Jul 23, 2012, 2:32am   #543
161cm's Avatar
161cm
Member
Originally Posted by Becblasz
Have you decided which bag you are going to buy?? It's such a hard choice!!
I'm still not sure!! I'm so fickle with these things! But it's most likely between a Rocco or the city
Aug 4, 2012, 1:02am   #544
LAvuittongirl's Avatar
LAvuittongirl
Member
Has anyone seen the Rocco in red? Saw one at NM today and can't stop thinking bout it. Contemplating Bt red or black w RGH. Thoughts??
Aug 4, 2012, 1:58am   #545
betty.lee's Avatar
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by LAvuittongirl
Has anyone seen the Rocco in red? Saw one at NM today and can't stop thinking bout it. Contemplating Bt red or black w RGH. Thoughts??
yes that cayenne is gorgeous. it's so rich and bold.
Aug 6, 2012, 7:30pm   #546
TaraP's Avatar
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by amandas
THANK YOU!!! I just bought the Jane I wanted.

I would have never thought to check the ssense sale again since they didn't have it on there before. They must have just added it.
Awesome! So glad you were able to grab it up! Can't wait for you to get it! I ordered from ssense and received my item fast, hopefully you will too!
Aug 22, 2012, 2:06pm   #547
TaraP's Avatar
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Has anyone else noticed the price for the new (pre-order) Roccos went up from $875 to $895?
I wonder if all the prices are going to go up.
Sep 1, 2012, 6:03am   #548
pandoraliz's Avatar
pandoraliz
Member
Hi, am new to this. Just wondering for the sizes that the celebrities usually carry for the Rocco, is it 13 inch length? Are there 2 sizes for it? Thanks
Sep 6, 2012, 8:23pm   #549
poopsie2's Avatar
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
I am carrying Wang tonight to Fashions Night Out. AW sandals too.
Sep 16, 2012, 9:30am   #550
c
catnap
Member
Hi everyone, Im new to TPF. Loving this forum, and a great admirer of your all lovely collections.
I've been wanting AW rocco for a long time and come across Rocco suede with rhodium studs for half price on outnet. Originally i always wanted the black pebbled leather with brass studs. My dilemma is whether to keep it (such a good price) or return it and save my money and get the pebbled leather one day.
Would love to hear some experience how the pebbled suede hold up after some use. does the piping & short handles get worn easily?
the suede is not as velvety soft as the one they have in store this season (with black studs & hardware). it's more rough.
Would love to hear your opinion.. should i keep it or not..

https://www.theoutnet.com/product/257811









Thank you so much!
Sep 17, 2012, 1:44pm   #551
lunapumpkin82's Avatar
lunapumpkin82
Member
Originally Posted by catnap
Hi everyone, Im new to TPF. Loving this forum, and a great admirer of your all lovely collections.
I've been wanting AW rocco for a long time and come across Rocco suede with rhodium studs for half price on outnet. Originally i always wanted the black pebbled leather with brass studs. My dilemma is whether to keep it (such a good price) or return it and save my money and get the pebbled leather one day.
Would love to hear some experience how the pebbled suede hold up after some use. does the piping & short handles get worn easily?
the suede is not as velvety soft as the one they have in store this season (with black studs & hardware). it's more rough.
Would love to hear your opinion.. should i keep it or not..

https://www.theoutnet.com/product/257811

Thank you so much!
Hey there
I've been looking more and more at this one I would love it!!!
I think you have to go with what you set your heart on, that's my experience with AW bags so far. If you are not 100% sure you won't love using it as much! :-)
Xxx
Sep 17, 2012, 6:51pm   #552
cinnabun4chu's Avatar
cinnabun4chu
Member
Originally Posted by catnap
Hi everyone, Im new to TPF. Loving this forum, and a great admirer of your all lovely collections.
I've been wanting AW rocco for a long time and come across Rocco suede with rhodium studs for half price on outnet. Originally i always wanted the black pebbled leather with brass studs. My dilemma is whether to keep it (such a good price) or return it and save my money and get the pebbled leather one day.
Would love to hear some experience how the pebbled suede hold up after some use. does the piping & short handles get worn easily?
the suede is not as velvety soft as the one they have in store this season (with black studs & hardware). it's more rough.
Would love to hear your opinion.. should i keep it or not..

https://www.theoutnet.com/product/257811









Thank you so much!
It was a great price and you photos make it look beautiful, so I'd say keep it. But that's me.. I'm a devoted sale shopper haha. But seriously.. it's gorgeous!
Sep 18, 2012, 12:00am   #553
poopsie2's Avatar
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
I usually ask myself if I would still have purchased it if it was full priced. If not I would return it and apply the money to a bag that you will really love. I have many sale bags that I never really ended up liking/using and there they sit in my closet. Periodically I purge them and buy the one bag that I should have bought in the first place
Sep 18, 2012, 10:46am   #554
AngeCS29's Avatar
AngeCS29
Member
Originally Posted by poopsie2
I usually ask myself if I would still have purchased it if it was full priced. If not I would return it and apply the money to a bag that you will really love. I have many sale bags that I never really ended up liking/using and there they sit in my closet. Periodically I purge them and buy the one bag that I should have bought in the first place
I second this. Sales are so alluring but really, if it's not something you'd buy for full price, then it's not money well spent. If it's not what you've been stalking, I'd say return it. I've been where you are and returning was always the best decision in the end. Go with your gut!
Sep 19, 2012, 6:09am   #555
c
catnap
Member
Hi lunapumpkin82, cinnabun4chu, poopsie2 and AngeCS29
Thank you all for your reply..
It's so helpful.. its almost like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.. switching from keeping or returning.. haha. so I put it back into the box and now i'm sure i will return it. Called DHL and it's going back to outnet today.
If I can only have 1 rocco it would be the pebbled leather.

Thank you again!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools