Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

POST A REPLY

Jun 1, 2012, 6:44pm   #511
B
BeginnerBagLove
Question about AW Persimmion shade. I haven't got a look at it in real life. Does anyone know if it looks more pink or red? The pics online are super conflicting!
Jun 1, 2012, 7:54pm   #512
gossips
Originally Posted by BeginnerBagLove
Question about AW Persimmion shade. I haven't got a look at it in real life. Does anyone know if it looks more pink or red? The pics online are super conflicting!
I saw the color in store and it looked red to me, no pink.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:13pm   #513
B
BeginnerBagLove
n
Jun 1, 2012, 8:15pm   #514
B
BeginnerBagLove
Originally Posted by gossips
I saw the color in store and it looked red to me, no pink.
Thanks so much. I really CANNOT buy another red bag, but they just keep calling me!
Jun 4, 2012, 8:10pm   #515
cinnabun4chu
Is this a Prisma that she's attached a leather strap to? (via Stockholm Streetstyle)

Jun 7, 2012, 12:27pm   #516
blueeyeskelli
blueeyeskelli
Hi Ladies

how are the sizing on Freja eel-trimmed suede ankle boot? the website states true to size, however i have widish feet?

i am tts in majority of my louboutins unless they come up big xx
Jun 7, 2012, 3:40pm   #517
madigan
I'm done!
hi ladies! Admittedly, I've never been a fan of the rocco, but I saw a picture of a mini one and somehow I adore it!! Is it very old/hard to find?

Also I am obsessed with the Danica heels, anyone own them that can speak to their comfort?
Jun 8, 2012, 1:46pm   #518
betty.lee
amateur bag hag
Originally Posted by blueeyeskelli
hi ladies

how are the sizing on freja eel-trimmed suede ankle boot? The website states true to size, however i have widish feet?

I am tts in majority of my louboutins unless they come up big xx
tts.
Jun 8, 2012, 2:53pm   #519
emmzk
are the darcy hobos still popular? i haven't really seen too much about them, but i like them too. already have a black rose gold rocco so i'm thinking about getting the darcy next, maybe grey with silver hardware..
Jun 9, 2012, 6:25am   #520
a
allthedeails
Originally Posted by emmzk
are the darcy hobos still popular? i haven't really seen too much about them, but i like them too. already have a black rose gold rocco so i'm thinking about getting the darcy next, maybe grey with silver hardware..
yess! the darcy hobos are still popular! I just got a black one with rose gold hardware a month ago and I LOVE IT :) such a practical and gorgeous bag to have!
Jun 10, 2012, 11:22pm   #521
emmzk
oooh where from? i can't seem to find too many..all i see are the black and brass, which i don't really like

Originally Posted by allthedeails
yess! the darcy hobos are still popular! I just got a black one with rose gold hardware a month ago and I LOVE IT :) such a practical and gorgeous bag to have!
Jun 11, 2012, 6:29am   #522
c
candiceyen
so i really want to get a rocco (black with rose gold hopefully if i can find it) and 2 quick questions?

do they make that in the baby? and would you recommend mini or baby? thanks :)
Jun 23, 2012, 2:42pm   #523
v
vhdos
Hi ladies. I'm looking for a bag with rose gold hardware and was directed to Alexander Wang (I usually purchase Chanel). I have always loved the Rocco and was happy to see it with rose gold HW. How durable is the rose gold HW? Does that HW only come on the black leather bags? I was hoping to find a neutral (like a beige/nude) with RG HW. Thanks
Jun 23, 2012, 3:24pm   #524
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by vhdos
Hi ladies. I'm looking for a bag with rose gold hardware and was directed to Alexander Wang (I usually purchase Chanel). I have always loved the Rocco and was happy to see it with rose gold HW. How durable is the rose gold HW? Does that HW only come on the black leather bags? I was hoping to find a neutral (like a beige/nude) with RG HW. Thanks
I can't vouch for the durability of the RG as I don't own a bag with it, but there was Latte which was produced with RG and it is gorgeous!! It's a beige/neutral, but pretty hard to find at this point as it is a past season. HTH!

Here's a pic of Latte I borrowed from the Rocco thread:

Jun 23, 2012, 3:29pm   #525
v
vhdos
^Oh my gosh! That's exactly what I had in mind. Ugh. Why is it that every bag I find almost impossible to find???? I really, really want that Latte Rocco.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >